Parsley is a herb rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps in preventing of various diseases, especially reduces high blood pressure and helps in problems with urinary tract.
Parsley is a source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron and magnesium. Also it is rich in vitamin A, C, E, K, beta-carotene, lutein, folate etc. Fresh leaves in parsley are rich in vitamin B 1, B 1, B 3, B 5, B 6. This vitamins are important for incineration of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Parsley Helps in
- Interesting is the fact that parsley helps in cancer prevention, owing to vitamin A, vitamin C and amino acid histidine, which prevents developing of the tumor cells in the body.
- Owing to essential oil, parsley relieves symptoms in chronic diseases of the urinary tract. Essential oil act diuretic and antiseptic. This compounds stimulate the urine secretion from the body, relieve the bladder emptying and the pain when urinating. Increase urination causes increase excretion of excess fluids, which leads to lowering of the blood pressure. Parsley tea is an excellent choice for urinary diseases.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Parsley helps during period of PMS.
- Cleans the glands, liver, gallbladder.
- Parsley tea helps in allergic reactions.
Preparation: Two teaspoons chopped parsley, pour with a cup of boiling water. Overlap the cup and leave it 15 to 20 minutes. Drink it before eating 3 times daily.