Aroniaberry is a fruit similar to blueberries. It is also known as Siberian berry because it can exist at very low temperatures, low as -45 Celsius.
Aroniaberry originates from North America. Today it is grow in Europe, especially in Northern Russia. It is a shrub, if it has is enough space, it can grow up to 2 meters and can be very fruitful. Interesting is the fact that it almost can’t suffer from any diseases.
Aroniaberry is rich antioxidant, contains a lot of vitamins and minerals in high concentrations. Because of this, aroniaberry is one of a few fruits which daily intake is limited.
This fruit positively acts on immunity boosting and prevents the body from bacterial and viral infections.
Aroniаberry can be consume fresh, frozen or in form of tea, juices, compotes etc.
Mature fruits of aroniaberry contains a large amounts of nutrients and curative ingredients. Aroniaberry contains antioxidants like: biofenols, tannin, falvonoids, anthocyanins. It is also rich in vitamins: A, C, B9, B6, B2, E, P and minerals: calcium, iron, manganese, iodine, phosphorus etc.
Aroniaberry Health Benefits
Since ancient times, aroniаberry has been used as a home remedy against many diseases. Regularly consuming of aroniaberry helps in:
- Improves blood circulation.
- Positively effects on inflammation and atherosclerosis veins.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Helps in preventing migraine headaches.
- Aroniaberry is recommended for diabetics because helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Improves the function of the endocrine glands and regulates the secretion of hormones. Especially improves the function of the thyroid gland.
- Positively acts on the digestive system. Improves intestinal function and improves the digestion. Acts against inflammatory process of the intestines and ulcer. Helps in gastritis problems.
- Improves liver function.
- Studies made by Russian scientists confirmed that aronia berry helps the excretion of heavy metals and even radioactive elements from the body.
Aroniaberry helps in immunity boosting. Recommend dose is 7 grains per day, continuous for a few months.