Nuts are healthy snacks with great taste. These fruits are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fatty acids. Many studies have proved nuts’s healthy benefits and their help in reducing many diseases. Nutritionist recommend nuts as a part of healthy diet, especially for those one that have cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol and diabetes.
Nuts Health Benefits
- Compounds in nuts help in lowering of the density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. In this way, the compounds reduce cholesterol.
- Strength blood vessels and help in reducing blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that improves skin health.
- Help in blood sugar lowering.
- Improve red blood cell metabolism and hemoglobin in the blood.
- An excellent food for nerves, connective tissues and brain.
- Reduce cells damage, may decrease the risk of cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Dietary fibers Improve digestive system.
- Help in weight control and weight loss.
Daily nuts consumption is 1.5 ounces.
Nutrient chart for one serving nuts (1.5 ounces)
Regularly eating nuts improves body function.