Bad breath or halitosis, can result from poor dental health care or may be a result of gym disease or other health problems. 20% of the population suffers from chronic bad breath. Bad breath can be also result of the types of food you eat during the day. Food particles can remain between teeth, around the gums and tongue and cause bad breath. This lead to bad breath.
How to Prevent?
- Change toothbrush every 3 months.
- Use a tongue scraper to take away food, dead tissues and bacteria.
- See your dentist regularly, at least two times a year.
- Dry mouth can cause bad breath. Drink lots of water.
- Avoid alcohol – alcohol discourages saliva creation in the mouth.
- Stop smoking and chewing tobacco-based products.
- Stay away from garlic, onion and chill peppers.
- Reduce milk and milk diaries intake.
How to Get Rid of Bad Breath?
- Use antiseptic mouth-rinse products that kill the germs that cause bad breath.
- Use a sip of a drinking water after eating, swish it around and rinse it.
- Mix sage and calendula, chew for two minutes, rinse it.
- Chewing mint eliminates bad breath.
- Substances known as polyphenols in green and black tea may prevent bad breath.
- Brushing tooth enamel with baking soda may prevent bad breath.
- Avoid stress. Stress accelerate the development of sulfur in the oral cavity and causes bad breath.